We are looking for someone fresh, experienced and dynamic! A mid-level graphic designer with inspiring creative skills who is also able to work well with our awesome team to create and deliver our marketing platforms i.e. exhibitions, conferences, events, print and online experiences.
Job spec includes, but not limited to:
- Translating briefs into compelling designs to be used for various mediums
- Generating creative concepts for graphics, illustrations, or designs for branded narratives
- Pro-actively identify creative trends and opportunities for content
- Produce accurate and high-quality work
- Conceptualise proactive ideas
- Dynamic individual with creative flair to generate new ideas and themes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management skills to prioritize and manage costs, tasks and meet deadlines.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Quality centric approach and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- A team player who can work closely with the team to achieve the business objectives
- Ability to deal with pressure
- Prepared to work additional hours when necessary.
- Positive attitude
- The ability to manage constructive criticism
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- Proven graphic design experience
- Strong portfolio of work
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies
- Understanding of the online and digital space
- Graphic design for print and the web
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe CC suite, especially – Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Video editing and animation design would be an added beneficial skill.
If this sounds like a position for you, then contact us. Please note that our roles are very specialised, so we are only able to consider candidates with relevant experience. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. You can apply by sending your CV and contact details via email to email@example.com and making mention in the subject line which role you are applying.